Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hmmm, I'm starting to get excited for Christmas. Just cos I get to wear my lovely outfits. Heh. Besides that, I'm sorta excited that I'm going back to school? Cos I get to meet my friends again and like, be retarded. Haha. But what I'm sooo not looking forward is exams. Right after CNY we'll have our first exam and also, I'll be having my PMR. :X O well, I hope it'll be a good year.


Although people around me have been saying it but wow, time really can past. Like, it felt like just yesterday I was still in Primary school and in another 2 more years I'll be a senior in my current school. Dayyyuumm. Yes, I'm very looking forward to be a senior. haha. And maybe, in another 3 years I'll be fulfilling my dream of dancing... Not in Miri! :D That is if my dad would allow. And also, travelling around the world with my friends. I seriously envy my cousin when we bumped into each other in the airport. During my KK trip by the way. He had this big group friends going to places and stuff and they were all laughing and talking in the plane.. *mumbles* O well, I'll have my chance, right?

Anyway, I'm getting hungry. So I'm gonna whip myself something to munch on. Signing out... Now. Toodles!

6:11 PM | Akito | Perma | 0 comments