Monday, December 7, 2009

You know, I just realized I forgot to mention that I lost my contacts too in KK. Haha. So I was practically wearing my specs most of the time. I didn't like it. ):


Anyway, I don't really have much to say except that. I'm actually online just because I wanna listen to Yahoo!LauchCast? Haha. I love it, indeedy. But my fav station's having some error so I'm listening to all the 2007 hits. *sticks tongue out in a 'man-this-sucks way* But some songs are alright.

I haven't seen New Moon yet....... ): I wanna watch The Princess & The Frog! :) It looks cute and nice. The song in it by Ne-yo, something about needing you or something. I forgot the song title. It's not bad. Haha. Well duh. It's Ne-yo. Anyway, I think after this I'm gonna go back to Facebook for a bit then slack in front of the TV.


Oh. and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRUTHER! *head bang* He hasn't celebrated his birthday in a longggg time. This year was my FIRST year not celebrating mann. haha. O well. It's 12.25P.M now and he's still in bed. I think that's how he wanna celebrate it? Beats me. Anyway, I'll be going back to Sibu on Christmas Day! I'm not sure whether I'm going to the morning mass though. I hope I can. Meaning sleepover! Teehee. :D We'll see.

Signing out.

8:19 PM | Akito | Perma | 0 comments